- I have no confidence in your intervals.
- Your momma's so fat, her posterior is bimodal.
- Your chi-square has no degrees of freedom.
- All your priors are improper.
- All your posteriors are noninformative.
- Nothing you've ever accomplished in your entire life would survive a Bonferroni correction.
- All your significant results are one-tailed.
- There's no Box-Cox transformation that can fix your kind of non-normality.
- I have more power in my pinky than you have in your entire grant proposal.
- You're so stupid, you think SPSS is hard.
- You're so stupid, you think association implies causality.
- You're so stupid, you think you proved the null.
- Why don't you take a random walk off a Brownian bridge?
- You're non-significant at alpha = .10 (one-tailed).
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Make a statistician cry
My treasured list of statistical putdowns. Use wisely: